Marc Lean has specialized in commercial and multi-unit residential real estate for more than 25 years. As a sole practitioner early in his career he represented small family and mid-market businesses, many of whom continue today as valued clients. As those businesses have grown, his expertise has grown along with them.
Marc’s clientele has now expanded to include large national and international companies and financial institutions, and his experience has broadened to include development, leasing, municipal and administrative law.
- Victoria College at the University of Toronto, Bachelor of Arts, 1982
- Queen’s University, Bachelor of Laws, 1985
- Called to the Bar of Ontario, 1987
- Law Society of Upper Canada, Member
- Ontario Bar Association, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Lawyers Associated Worldwide
- Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$