Since the beginning of his legal career, Marc Johnson has focused exclusively on Medical Malpractice Litigation. He has handled a wide range of cases including birth injuries, anesthesia injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, stroke misdiagnosis, heart attack misdiagnosis, and prenatal misdiagnosis.
Prior to joining Burg Simpson, Mr. Johnson spent six years at a highly respected New Jersey law firm focusing exclusively on medical negligence claims. In 2015, the year before he relocated to Colorado to join Burg Simpson, Mr. Johnson assisted in recovering over $20 million on behalf of Medical Malpractice victims and their families.
Mr. Johnson has extensive trial experience including lead trial responsibilities in a four-week Medical Malpractice jury trial resulting in a significant recovery for his clients.
Mr. Johnson also served as Judicial Law Clerk to The Honorable Steven P. Perskie, J.S.C. (ret.) and The Honorable Joseph L. Marczyk, the current Presiding Judge, Civil Division of the New Jersey Superior Court, Atlantic County.
- J.D., 2009, University of San Diego School of Law
- B.A., 2005, Law and Society, University of California at Santa Barbara
- Colorado, 2016 (Practice temporarily authorized pending admission under C.R.C.P. 205.6)
- California, 2013
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2012
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- The Public Justice Foundation, Member
- The New Jersey Association for Justice, Member
Rate : $$$$