Marc E. Foto is an associate in the New York office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich and Rosati, where his practice focuses on antitrust litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Marc served as an Assistant Attorney General in the Office of the New York Attorney General.
As a member of the Antitrust Bureau, Marc worked extensively on civil litigation and cartel investigation. His experience includes pharmaceuticals and financial services.
- J.D., Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2016
- A.B., History and Political Science, Colgate University, 2012
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Council
- Bar of the District of Columbia
- State Bar of New York
Rate : $$$