Marc J. Gottlieb is a partner in the Consumer Financial Services Practice Group with more than 25 years of experience litigating a wide range of complex commercial litigation matters in state and federal court, in bankruptcy court, and in arbitration hearings.
Marc’s depth of experience includes consumer finance litigation, class action defense, bankruptcy adversary litigation, real estate litigation, and extensive state and federal appellate practice.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 1989, cum laude , Order of the Coif
- B.S., Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 1986, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Wharton Club of South Florida, Member
Rate : $$$