Marc Solomon’s clients benefit from his knowledge and expertise by utilizing his services as general counsel and business advisor. He provides legal representation to his clients with regard to the structuring, negotiating and consummating of a wide range of transactions in such areas as corporate finance, contracts, mergers and acquisitions and commercial and residential real estate.
A significant portion of Marc’s legal practice involves representing clients in the acquisition and sale of businesses ranging in value from a few hundred thousand dollars to over fifty million dollars.
Marc’s unique problem solving/deal making approach as a business advisor and transactional attorney comes in part from his experience in the corporate world. Marc was the owner of a trucking and logistics management services business and served as the in-house general counsel as well.
During his tenure, the company rolled-up and acquired more than 50 trucking and distribution businesses in the United States. Now, Marc focuses his practice on representing local companies and entrepreneurs in all stages of development from formation through the operation, financing expansion and future sale of their businesses.
In addition, Marc represents clients in all types of business contracts and transactions, business formation/choice of entity work, business and family succession planning; corporate finance and governance; employment and member/shareholder agreements, and compensation plans, among other areas of practice. In addition, he served as the general counsel for an international casino and hotel operator based in South Florida.
- Law: National Law Center at George Washington University, JD (with honors), 1985
- Dickinson College, BA in Political Science, 1982
- “Transitioning your Business to Achieve your Personal Goals”, Boca Raton, November 2017
- “Exit Planning Panel Event”, Boca Raton Estate Planning Council
- “Exit Planning”, Association for Corporate Growth
- “How to Successfully Exit Your Business”, Lauderdale Yacht Club
- “Legal Issues Pertaining to the Purchase and Sale of Businesses”, Daszkal Bolton
- “Selling Your Company and Managing New Wealth”, Lauderdale Yacht Club
Rate : $$$