Marc Kurzman is co-chair of the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. Mr. Kurzman has maintained an active commercial litigation practice for over thirty years. Mr. Kurzman has extensive experience litigating complex commercial real estate disputes, typically on behalf of property owners, landlords and developers, including property rights disputes, contested bankruptcy cases, environmental claims, insurance coverage disputes and tax, zoning and condemnation appeals.
Mr. Kurzman also has extensive experience litigating a wide variety of contract, business tort and product liability disputes (including asbestos personal injury and property damage claims) in state and federal court and in arbitration fora.
- Federal Bar Council
- Connecticut Bar Association, Federal Practice Committee
- New York City Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Member of the Executive Committee and Board of Directors of Stamford Emergency Medical Services, Inc.
- Former Member of the Board of Trustees of Temple Sinai of Stamford, Connecticut
Rate : $$$$