Marci L. Morgan Cox’s practice focuses on commercial finance, real estate and general corporate law. She has extensive experience advising both regional and national lending institutions on all aspects of commercial loans, including loan workouts and restructurings, construction loans, real estate loans, and other asset-based loans.
Marci also has experience in counseling homeowner associations on general governance matters and in transferring real property assets for estate planning and other business purposes.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- Miami University (B.S., 2006)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Inc.
- Every Child Succeeds, Board of Trustees
Rate : $$$