Marcia Paul concentrates on media and intellectual property litigation and counseling, representing clients on copyright, trademark, libel, and advertising matters including many of the world’s major media companies, as well as general commercial litigation.
Marcia has tried many cases in various state and federal courts around the country and before various arbitral tribunals, including jury trials, on a wide range of legal issues and in many industries. She has tried complex litigation, frequently involving multinational and cross-border issues.
Professional & Community Activities:
- The Copyright Society of the United States
- Planning Committee, 2nd Circuit Judicial Conference, 2007-2010
- Member; Former Trustee; The Federal Courts Committee – The Federal Bar Council
- Member, The Entertainment Law Committee, 2015-2018; Member, Former Member, Copyright Committee; Former Member, Communications Committee; Former Member, State Courts of Superior Jurisdiction Committee – Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 1972
- B.A., Barnard College, 1969
Rate : $$$$