Marcia J. Harris is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Practice in state and federal courts and alternative dispute resolution forums focuses on entertainment litigation, with particular emphasis on accounting and profit participation disputes in the television and motion picture industries, and disputes involving talent agencies.
Areas of concentration include accounting and profit participation disputes, “vertical integration” claims by profit participants in the entertainment industry, and disputes involving talent agencies.
Clientele includes writers, directors, producers, and actors, as well as talent agencies and personal management companies, and more recently insurance companies insuring risks in the entertainment industry.
- Loyola Law School, J.D. (1977)
- University of Missouri School of Journalism, Bachelors of Journalism,(1967)
- Litigation Counsel of America (LCA) Trial Lawyer Honor Society
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Century City Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Cinematheque
- Women in Film
Rate : $$$