Marcia Stewart joined the firm in 2012. Prior to pursuing a legal education, Ms. Stewart worked as an information technology professional supporting the corporate infrastructure in various industries. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Stewart clerked for the Honorable Kimberly Esmond Adams in the Superior Court of Fulton County. In her spare time, Ms. Stewart enjoys running and motorcycling.
we pride ourselves on being accessible to our clients and regularly provide them with status updates. As a client, your concerns and needs are our top priority. Establishing long-standing client relationships is the mission that WACHP was founded on, and we are proud to uphold that mission every day.
We understand the importance of utilizing skillful and efficient means to aggressively represent our clients. With this approach, we have been able to establish an unparalleled record of success both in and out of the courtroom.
- University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D., 2012, Moot Court Board Member
- Marquette University, B.S., 2001
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2012
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2012
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2013
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2013
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$