Marco Caffuzzi’s practice includes a range of real estate matters, including acquisitions and dispositions, real estate development projects, joint ventures, leasing, and all types of real estate-related financings and loan restructurings and workouts. Mr. Caffuzzi’s practice includes a number of development-related representations, including:
- Moynihan Station Development Corporation and Empire State Developmentin connection with the redevelopment by a joint venture between The Related Companies and Vornado of the Farley Post Office Building and Moynihan Station in New York;
- Howard Hughes Corporation in connection with negotiations with the city of New York for the expansion, redevelopment and financing of the South Street Seaport situated in lower Manhattan;
- Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, Inc. in a build-to-suit transaction for its flagship Manhattan showroom and a related 1031 Exchange;
- The Clarett Group in numerous joint ventures and development projects in New York, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.
Mr. Caffuzzi’s experience with the acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial real estate properties includes transactions for Han’s Holdings, LLC, 2U, Inc., Sony Corporation of America; Felcor Lodging Trust; Boston Properties, Inc.; Mercedes-Benz North America; The McGraw Hill Companies; Normandy Real Estate Partners; Silverstein Properties, Inc.; Brooklyn Friends School; and Hadassah, The Women’s Zionist Organization.
- J.D., New York Law School, 1996 (cum laude, Editor in Chief, New York Law School Law Review)
- B.A., New York University, 1991
Admissions : New York
Rate : $$$