Marcus Sandifer is an associate in Alston & Bird’s Litigation & Trial Practice Group. Before joining Alston & Bird, he worked in human resources for several Fortune 100 food & beverage and telecommunications companies and was an in-house counsel extern for a Fortune 100 beverage company and a fast-growing restaurant franchisor. Marcus was a law clerk to the Honorable Glenda A. Hatchett.
Marcus earned his J.D. from Emory University. While in law school, he served as the vice chair and Fifth Circuit governor for the American Bar Association Law Student Division, vice president of the Emory Law Student Bar Association, and director of community service for the National Black Law Students Association, and was awarded the Most Outstanding 3L for his graduating class. He earned his M.S. from Troy University and his B.A. from Florida A&M University, where he was a Presidential Scholar and National Merit Scholar.
Bar Admissions : New York
- Emory University (J.D., 2017)
- Troy University (M.S., 2009)
- Florida A&M University (B.S., 2004)
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association, Law Student Division, Advisory Board
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- New York Inn of Court
- New York City Bar, Diversity Pipeline Initiative
Rate : $$$$