Marcus Strong is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois. Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Marcus worked at various litigation firms in Atlanta, as a general litigator focusing on contractual disputes involving large and small businesses, state criminal matters, civil RICO claims, trademark infringement suits, trade secret misappropriation, shareholder derivative actions, and securities fraud lawsuits.
While in law school, Marcus served as the Business Managing Editor of the Columbia Journal of Race and Law. Marcus also represented Columbia Law in moot court competition, and mentored high school students in mock trial. As a student practicing under the New York student practice statutes, Marcus prosecuted domestic violence cases in the Queens District Attorney’s Office for the State of New York.
- Columbia Law School, Juris Doctor, 2014
- Yale University, Bachelor of Arts, 2011
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Gate City Bar Association
Rate : $$$