With a background in healthcare finance and as in-house counsel to a hospital system, Marcy Hahn-Saperstein now serves as outside general counsel to hospitals and other healthcare providers.
In this capacity, she structures, drafts, negotiates, and performs regulatory analyses for, corporate transactions, including equity and asset purchases, mergers, restructurings, and joint venture arrangements.
On behalf of healthcare providers, Marcy drafts and negotiates physician practice acquisitions, facility and equipment leases, professional services and management agreements, and other agreements that arise in the operation of their business.
She also assists her clients with licensing issues, including obtaining approvals from regulatory agencies necessitated by M&A-related changes of ownership, and she counsels clients on corporate governance matters.
Marcy previously served as interim general counsel and secretary for Boca Raton Regional Hospital and its affiliates. Prior to her legal career, she managed a $100 million loan portfolio for National Westminster Bank, commercial healthcare banker. Marcy’s varied professional experience provides her with unique insight into the complex business and regulatory challenges facing the healthcare sector.
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 1994, cum laude, Cardozo Law Review, Editor
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, Communications, 1987
Bar Admissions : Florida; New York
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- The Florida Bar, Health Law Section, Member
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, South Florida Chapter, Chair
- University of Pennsylvania Alumni Association, Secondary School Committee, Member
- Cardozo Law School Alumni Association, Executive Committee, Member
Rate : $$$