Margaret Coughlin work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. Practices areas Environmental and natural resources, Elder law, and energy & Sustainability.
Dickinson Wright recently moved its Oakland County, Michigan office to Troy in 2011. Since then, Dickinson Wright has been a mainstay in the community of Troy and its surrounding areas.
Our office is home to over 70 attorneys who practice in a range of legal areas including automotive, banking & financial services, behavioral healthcare, commercial & business litigation, corporate, employee benefits, healthcare, intellectual property, real estate, and more.
- Northern Michigan University, B.S., 1973
- Wayne State University, J.D., 1975
- Michigan, 1976
- Air & Waste Management Association
- Detroit Regional Chamber, Environmental and Energy Policy Committees
- Michigan Manufacturers Association, Air Quality Advisory Committee
- American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources
Rate : $$$