Margaret Espinal joined Fragomen as an Associate in 2014. She advises multinational Fortune 500 companies in the high-technology industry. Her practice includes all aspects of business immigration law including the preparation of temporary and permanent visa petitions.
Prior to joining the firm, Margaret worked as an Attorney with a number of California-based law firms, where she assisted clients with a range of immigrant and nonimmigrant matters, as well as I-9 and E-Verify compliance.
In addition, Margaret worked with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Headquarters as a Program Manager as part of the Presidential Management Fellowship.
Margaret has provided pro bono services through the J. Reuben Clark Law Society.
- Led an I-9 compliance division, providing I-9 audit, consulting and government negotiation services
- Provided guidance to clients for a variety of immigrant and nonimmigrant matters, including EB-1 petitions and PERM
- Successfully prepared and filed RFE responses and appeals
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School | J.D., 2010
- King’s College London | M.A., 2007
- University of California, Los Angeles | B.A., 2005
Bar Admissions: California
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, California Bar Association
Rate : $$$$