Margaret A. Esquenet focuses on contemporary issues in U.S. and global copyright, advertising, and trademark law. She leads litigation teams defining the scope of copyright protection, trademark infringement, and advertising substantiation on traditional and emerging platforms.
She provides legal counsel across all media, in all facets of branding, advertising, and marketing. Margaret is experienced in First Amendment and media rights and has been tapped as an intellectual property legal expert for National Public Radio and Bloomberg BNA stories.
- American University, Washington College of Law J.D., 1999
- University of California, Berkeley B.A., Political Science, 1995
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, D. Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
Professional Activities :
- Copyright Society of the United States of America
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- International Trademark Association
Rate : $$$$