Margaret “Maggie” Kepler advises clients in all aspects of real estate transactions including title review and preparation of title policies; negotiation, documentation and closing of sales, acquisitions and related financing of commercial real estate; negotiation and documentation of lease transactions; preparation of organizational and other corporate governance documents; and a variety of other commercial real estate and corporate transactional and compliance matters.
She also has experience advising clients in all aspects of real estate litigation, consumer finance disputes and bankruptcy proceedings. Maggie is a member of the American Bar Association, the Bankruptcy Bar Association, the Broward County Bar Association and the Florida Bar Association.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, LL.M., 2012, International Taxation and Financial Services, cum laude
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- University of South Carolina, B.S., 2005, Business Administration
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Rate : $$$