Margaret Laufman Saselu is an Associate in the New York office. She practices in the area of U.S. business immigration law and provides advice pertaining to nonimmigrant visa petitions, permanent residency applications, corporate immigration policy, and business compliance issues.
She represents various corporate clients, including a leading multinational technology consulting corporation.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Margaret participated in the Department of Justice Honors Program (Executive Office for Immigration Review) as a Judicial Law Clerk at the Miami Immigration Court from 2010-2011.
During law school, Margaret also served as a legal intern at the Immigration Courts in New York, NY, and Newark, NJ.
- New York Law School | J.D., 2010, cum laude
- Franklin & Marshall College | B.A., 2007
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, New York County Lawyers Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$