Margaret D. McPherson is an associate in the Special Matters and Investigations practice in the New York office of King & Spalding. She focuses primarily on white collar criminal litigation, internal and government investigations, corporate compliance, and regulatory matters.
Prior to joining King & Spalding, Margaret was an Associate in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP.
Margaret holds a J.D. degree from the University of Virginia, where she served as the Articles Development Editor for the Journal of Law & Politics.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law
- B.A. History, Davidson College
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- American bar Association (2013)
Rate : $$$