Margaret R. Mead is a partner in the Dallas office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. She works with a wide variety of employers such as retailers, manufacturers, hospitals and physician groups, providing counseling and representation in all aspects of employment matters. She provides clients with practical recommendations to avoid litigation wherever possible.
Ms. Mead has extensive experience defending Americans with Disabilities Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Family & Medical Leave Act, Title VII, Texas Commission on Human Rights Act, and Worker’s Compensation retaliation claims.
She has represented clients in matters before the EEOC, Texas Workforce Commission, and Department of Labor. She has litigated cases statewide in Texas, as well as outside the state.
Ms. Mead is Board Certified in Labor & Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Baylor University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1994
- University of Kansas, Bachelor of Arts, 1987
- State Bar Admissions, Texas
- State Supreme Courts, Texas Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, Texas Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section
Prior Experience : Ms. Mead has extensive previous experience in medical malpractice litigation and insurance coverage disputes.
Rate : $$$$