Margaret A. Mentz is a corporate finance and securities associate in Baker Donelson’s New Orleans office. Ms. Mentz assists clients in a variety of transactional matters, including corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, finance, and real estate, as well as general business-related litigation matters.
Ms. Mentz’s practice includes the representation of public and private companies, financial institutions, venture capital funds, and start-up companies. During law school, Ms. Mentz was the research assistant to Kathryn Venturatos Lorio, Professor Emerita, and served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Carl J. Barbier of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2017, cum laude
- Louisiana State University, B.A., 2014, summa cum laude
- Louisiana, 2017
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana, 2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2017
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Federal Bar Association, New Orleans Chapter
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – New Orleans Bar Association
- Young Professionals Committee of Louisiana Appleseed
Rate : $$$