A shareholder in Littler Mendelson’s Denver office, Margaret Parnell Hogan began her career in the firm’s Chicago office. Margaret represents clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, retail and the oil and gas industry, in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and state equivalents. Margaret focuses her litigation practice on: Discrimination class actions, Harassment litigation, Employment discrimination claims.
Margaret has conducted training programs and seminars for all levels of employees on topics such as conducting legal investigations, preventing harassment in the workplace, and compliance with the ADA and the FMLA.
Margaret is a member of Littler’s Women’s Leadership Initiative Steering Committee and also has managed the firm’s annual Class Action Group Strategy Conference, an annual invitation-only seminar presented to a select group of clients that examines new developments and strategies for defending against class action lawsuits from the perspective of lawyers, experts and academics.
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 1999
- B.A., University of Wisconsin, Madison, 1994
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Co-Chair, Mentorship Committee, National Association of Women Lawyers
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Denver Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$