Margaret S. (Meme) Peponis is partner of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Margaret Peponis’ practice focuses on acquisition and other debt financings, including leveraged loans and high-yield bonds.
She is distinguished as one of the country’s best banking and finance lawyers by Chambers Global, Chambers USA, and The Legal 500 U.S. In 2012, she received the Individual Banking and Finance Award at the Euromoney Legal Media Group Americas Women in Business Law Awards.
Meme joined the firm in 1996 and became a partner in 2006.
- Warburg Pincus in the financing for its investments in LabStat, Duravant, CityMD, Gabriel Brothers, Hygiena, Allied Universal, Sotera Health, Wencor Group, Santander Asset Management, Crossmark, Consolidated Precision Products, and Endurance International Group, and various financings for these and other portfolio companies of Warburg Pincus.
- Honeywell International in the financing relating to its spin-off of Resideo Technologies.
- Allied Universal in the financing for its approximately $1 billion acquisition of U.S. Security Associates.
- Consolidated Precision Products in the financing for its acquisition of Selmet.
- CityMD in the financing for its acquisition of STAT Health.
- Duravant in the financing for its acquisitions of Key Technology and Wulftec International.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 1996
- Yale University, B.A., 1992
- New York
Rate : $$$$