Marguerite Colson focuses her practice on investigations and criminal and appellate litigation. Ms. Colson served as a law clerk to Chief Judge John G. Roberts, Jr., of the Supreme Court of the United States and the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
While attending law school, Ms. Colson was a notes editor of the Yale Law Journal, a Coker Fellow and a member of the Supreme Court Advocacy Clinic. She worked in the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Connecticut as a legal intern, as well as in the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York as both a special intern to United States Attorney Loretta E. Lynch and a legal intern in the National Security Division.
Ms. Colson previously worked as an investigative analyst and paralegal in the Major Crimes Bureau of the New York County District Attorney’s Office.
- JD, Yale Law School, 2015
- AB, History, Princeton University, 2010
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- The Hon. John G. Roberts, Jr., US Supreme Court, 2016 – 2017
- The Hon. Brett M. Kavanaugh, US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, 2015 – 2016
Rate : $$$$