Mari Aoyagi is an Associate with the Japanese Business Group in the firm’s New York office. She assists U.S.-based Japanese companies and multinational corporate clients in both nonimmigrant and immigrant visa matters.
Mari has experience representing clients of various sizes and industries, including manufacturing, technology, finance, construction, energy, research and development, and nonprofit organizations.
While in law school, Mari was Research Editor of the Tennessee Journal of Law and Policy and worked in the Advocacy Clinic, where she provided legal assistance with U visa, VAWA, and asylum matters. She also served as a Policy Clerk for Refugee Family Services in Stone Mountain, Georgia.
Mari speaks English and Japanese.
- University of Tennessee, College of Law | J.D., 2011
- International Christian University, Tokyo, Japan | B.A., 2008
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2007
Bar Admissions: New York, New Jersey, Tennessee
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$