María Cáceres-Boneau represents and advises employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. Her practice focuses on defending businesses in employment litigation, including matters involving discrimination, disability, termination, and wage and hour claims.
She has litigated in federal and state courts, focusing on both single plaintiff and class action proceedings. In addition to her litigation practice, María regularly counsels employers on their workplace policies and practices. Prior to joining Littler, María was an attorney at a leading international law firm.
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2008
- M.S., Hunter College, 2003
- B.A., Yale University, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Professional & Community Affiliations : Mentor, Y Tu Tambien
Rate : $$$$