Maria C. Carantzas represents multistate businesses in state and local tax compliance, audits and protests. Her work includes negotiating with multiple state and local departments of revenue.
Maria’s clients include banks, finance companies, national retailers, multi-state companies, including software development and database management businesses, staffing companies, and internet retailers.
Maria researches technical tax issues and has evaluated, devised, and implemented tax planning strategies for multistate banks, finance companies, and national retailers.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 1997
- B.S., University of Florida, 1994
- M.Acc., University of Florida, 1994
Bar Admissions : Florida
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Member
- The Florida Bar, Member
Rate : $$$