Maria A. de Dios’ developing corporate practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts and corporate governance matters. She is also a member of the BakerHostetler team serving as court-appointed counsel to the Securities Investor Protection Act (SIPA) Trustee for the liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC (BLMIS).
While in law school, Maria served as the Symposium Editor for the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial & Commercial Law. Her note, “The Sixth Pillar of Anti-Money Laundering Compliance: Balancing Effective Enforcement with Financial Privacy,” was published in the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial & Commercial Law in 2016.
- Brooklyn Law School Diversity Alumni Admissions Board
- American Bar Association: Business Law Section
- New York City Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2016
- B.A., English, Bryn Mawr College, 2007
Admissions : New York
Rate : $$$