Maria DeLapp has practiced exclusively in the field of corporate immigration and nationality law since 2001. Her current clients include individuals, small size companies and multinational corporations in a variety of industries including manufacturing, publishing, and technology fields.
Her practice includes all aspects of corporate U.S. Immigration law including nonimmigrant visas, permanent residence, citizenship, I-9 compliance and immigration support for corporate restructuring.
Maria speaks English and Russian.
- DePaul College of Law | J.D., 2001
- Minnesota State University | B.S.E., 1998
Bar Admissions: Illinois
Court Admissions: U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, American Bar Association (ABA)
- Member, Chicago Bar Association (CBA)
Rate : $$$