Maria McMahon is a member of the Compliance & Investigations Practice Group. She practices mainly in the areas of corporate law and corporate compliance matters. Ms. McMahon advises clients on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, as well as US money laundering laws and related legislation.
Ms. McMahon has extensive experience in corporate transactions — including mergers & acquisitions, foreign direct investment, joint ventures, corporate governance, hostile takeover defense — and complex disputes. She also focuses on emerging markets, particularly Russia and the former Soviet Union. Ms. McMahon has represented oil and gas, freight forwarding, and defense companies.
- George Washington University (LL.M.) (2004)
- St. Petersburg State University (J.D. Honors) (2001)
- St. Petersburg State University (Master of Science) (1989)
- District of Columbia~United States (2011)
- New York~United States (2005)
Rate : $$$$