Maria Oldham is an Associate in Fragomen’s Phoenix office, where she counsels clients on immigrant and nonimmigrant visa matters. Her current practice focuses primarily on nonimmigrant visa matters for a high-volume Fortune 500 corporation.
Maria joined Fragomen in 2017 as a Law Clerk while in law school. She focused on drafting, reviewing and helping to finalize PERM petitions and assisting with the preparation and filing of immigrant visa petitions. Maria also has experience responding to Requests for Evidence and Notices of Intent to Deny for complex immigration cases.
Maria’s pro bono work has included volunteering through her university’s Law Clinic during law school to file adjustment of status applications on behalf of refugees seeking lawful permanent residence in the United States.
- Drafted, reviewed and finalized hundreds of PERM petitions.
- Drafted responses to Requests for Evidence and Notices of Intent to Deny for O-1 and multinational manager petitions.
- Arizona State University | J.D., 2018
- University of Alabama | B.A., 2014
Bar Admissions: Arizona
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$