Maria R. Sinatra is a member of Venable’s Intellectual Property Litigation Group. Her practice focuses on disputes involving trademark infringement, trade dress infringement, copyright infringement, and anti-counterfeiting litigation, as well as trademark prosecution and enforcement.
Prior to joining Venable, Maria served as an intern at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, and the New York County District Attorney’s Office. In those positions, she assisted with misdemeanor and felony criminal prosecutions.
Maria received her J.D. from the Fordham University School of Law and her B.S. from the Boston University School of Management.
- J.D.Fordham University School of Law2016
- B.S.Business Administrationsumma cum laudeBoston University School of Management2013
Bar Admissions : New York, New Jersey
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Professional Memberships : International Trademark Association
Rate : $$$$