Maria Browne advises and advocates on behalf of telecommunications companies before courts, the FCC, state public service commissions, and local regulatory bodies in matters related to broadband and small cell infrastructure deployment. She also advises companies concerning compliance with FCC rules (including parts 2, 5, 15, 76 and 79) as well as laws governing accessibility of communications and video programming to persons with disabilities.
Maria has appeared before state regulatory commissions and courts in California, Connecticut, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
Maria’s current and past clients include Altice, Amazon, Armstrong, BriarTek, Charter, Comcast, Cox, Mediacom, MetroCast, and Microsoft.
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Bar Association
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- Women in Cable & Telecommunications
- Volunteer, Washington Legal Clinic for the Homeless
- Team Hoyt Runner/Volunteer
- KEEN Volunteer
- Usher, Historic Christ Church, Alexandria, Va.
- UVA Parents Fund Committee Member
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 1992
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1989
Rate : $$$