Maria Currais is a Partner in our Real Estate Group. She focuses her practice primarily in the real estate and banking practice areas, with an emphasis on commercial real estate lending, commercial real estate transactions, and condominium and Housing and Urban Development filings.
Maria Victoria was admitted to both the New York bar and the Florida bar in 1997. She was a bankruptcy associate with the New York firm of Whitman Breed Abbott & Morgan, P.A. from 1996 to 1997. She joined Murai Wald Biondo & Moreno, P.A. as an associate in 1997 and became a partner in 2013.
Professional Recognition & Community Involvement:
- Member of Staff, Columbia Human Rights Law Review (Jailhouse Lawyer’s Manual), 1994-1995.
- Member, Dade County Bar Association; The New York Bar; The Florida Bar; National Association of Bond Lawyers.
- Officer, PinoStrong Foundation, Inc.
- University of Miami (B.A., magna cum laude, 1992).
- Columbia University (J.D., 1996).
Rate : $$$