Mariah Wilson is an Associate in the firm’s Boston office. She assists both large corporate clients and small companies with navigating the immigration process. Her practice encompasses all aspects of employment-based immigration, including outstanding researcher and extraordinary ability petitions, PERM labor certification, adjustment of status applications and nonimmigrant visa applications.
Mariah provides pro bono services for Partners in Health (PIH), a Harvard-affiliated world health nonprofit organization and Build Health International (BHI).
- Boston College Law School | J.D., 2010
- Smith College | B.A., 2006
Bar Admissions: Massachusetts
Court Admissions: U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, The Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts
Rate : $$$