Mariana Yee Donahue is a member of the firm’s Labor & Employment and Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practices.
She represents and assists clients in a wide variety of commercial disputes and labor and employment related matters, including discrimination, employment agreements, restrictive covenants, misappropriation of trade secrets, and class and collective action lawsuits
Prior to joining the firm, she served as an intern at the El Paso, Texas, County Court at Law for the 5th and 327th District Courts, and also for the First Court of Appeals in Houston.
While in law school, Mariana served as the secretary of the University of Houston Law Center’s Labor and Employment Law Society and an editor of the Houston Law Review. She has lived in Spain and is fluent in Spanish.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center (2017)
- Member, Hispanic Law Students Association (HLSA)
- Member, Student Bar Association
- Notes and Comments Editor, Houston Law Review
- B.A., New Mexico State University (2014)
- Government (major)
- Spanish (major)
- Law and Society (supplemental major)
- Treasurer, Pi Sigma Alpha Government Honor Society
- Texas (2017)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Texas State Bar
Rate : $$$$