Marianne provides practical advice on a daily basis to project teams at electric and natural gas utility companies and assists the real estate acquisition team members at a national telecommunications company on leases, licenses, and co-location agreements. Marianne also has extensive experience in land use and land management issues, as well as landowner, State and local outreach.
With a law degree, 30 years’ experience and an MBA, Marianne possesses exceptional problem-solving skills to help businesses confront legal issues in an efficient and cost-effective manner. She actively engages with clients, in the office and in the field, to confront legal challenges and to facilitate their efforts to achieve business objectives.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Planning and Zoning Law Section
- Public Utility Law Section
- Law Works for the People
- Waterbury Bar Association
- Red Mass Committee
- University of Connecticut, M.A., 2011 summa cum laude
- University of Connecticut, B.A., 1980 ,with honors
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 1983
Rate : $$$