Marianne Laine focuses her practice on admiralty, maritime, and commercial litigation. Prior to joining Clark Hill Strasburger, Marianne served as a law clerk for the Honorable Marcia A. Crone and the Honorable Earl S. Hines, both of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas. She also served as the editor for the Local Rules Committee for the same court.
- J.D., summa cum laude, South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, 2007, South Texas Law Review; Order of the Lytae Honors Fraternity; Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity
- B.S., Texas A & M University-College Station, College Station, Texas, 2001, Biomedical Science; Phi Eta Sigma Honors Fraternity
State Bar Licenses : Texas
- U.S. District Ct., E.D. of Texas
- U.S. District Ct., S.D. of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
Rate : $$$