Marie Pollio practices in the areas of complex financial transactions and default and workout situations. She represents clients in a variety of secured and unsecured financing transactions from deal inception through ongoing administration.
She handles corporate debt issuances, high-yield bond issuances, project financing, lease transactions, collateral agencies, and escrow and depositary relationships.
Marie also has extensive experience representing creditors in bankruptcy and reorganization matters pending in bankruptcy courts around the country.
She has been actively involved in representing institutional creditors, individually and as members of unsecured creditors’ committees, in some of the nation’s largest Chapter 11 cases, including Dynegy Holdings, LLC, Corus Bancshares, Colonial BancGroup, Imperial Capital Bancorp, Delta Air Lines, Inc., Calpine Corporation, Mirant Corporation, The Wornick Company, Chesapeake Corporation and Milacron, Inc.
Marie has particular experience representing indenture trustees, collateral agents and other fiduciaries in default situations, enforcing remedies and negotiating recoveries in various industries such as energy, financial services, bank holding companies, airlines, manufacturing, and municipal bond financings.
- American Bar Association: Business Law
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Connecticut Bar Association: Business Law
- Hartford County Bar Association
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2004, cum laude
- University of Vermont, M.Ed., 1994
- New York University, B.A., 1992, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Rate : $$$