Ms. Mariellen Dugan rejoins the firm after more than a decade at New Jersey Resources Corporation where she first served as Senior Vice President, General Counsel, and Chief Compliance Officer and later as Chief Operating Officer.
During her tenure at NJR, Ms. Dugan was responsible for a wide variety of litigation matters, including commercial, securities, employment, regulatory, and mass tort cases. Additionally, she advised senior management and the board of directors on business strategy, risk alignment, compliance, and crisis management.
Prior to joining New Jersey Resources Corporation, Ms. Dugan was an Assistant United States Attorney for the District of New Jersey, where she investigated and prosecuted myriad criminal offenses, including political corruption, fraud, money laundering, narcotics, and organized crime.
She also served as First Assistant Attorney General and Chief of Staff to the Attorney General in Trenton, NJ, where she had a broad range of responsibilities, including litigation, counseling, and appellate matters.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Montclair State College (B.A., summa cum laude)
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Association of the Federal Bar of the State of New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- Vice Chair, 2015
- Board of Visitors, 2005-2015
- Adjunct Professor, Health Care Fraud and Abuse, 1999
- American Gas Association
- Legal & Executive Committees, 2005-2017
- New Jersey Supreme Court
- Criminal Practice Committee, 2003-2007
Rate : $$$$