Marilena R. Walters is a pharmacist-attorney, whose practice is primarily devoted to the defense of medical negligence cases at the trial and appellate level. Her clients include hospitals and physician groups.
Prior to joining the firm, she was a principal attorney in the Office of the Attorney General of Ohio, focusing her practice on medical malpractice defense.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 1984)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., 1978)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, 1984
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
Rate : $$$