Marilyn J. Ramos joined Silver Golub & Teitell in 1992 and became a partner of the firm in 2002. She has extensive experience litigating personal injury and wrongful death claims, including those arising from motor vehicle collisions, construction site accidents, and defective products, and represents clients with serious and disabling injuries.
Prior to her association with Silver Golub & Teitell, Ms. Ramos was an attorney with Cooper, Erving, Savage, Nolan & Heller in Albany, New York in its commercial litigation department, and worked as a staff attorney for the State of Connecticut Judicial Department. Though born and raised in Connecticut, she has lived for extensive periods of time in Spain and is fluent in Spanish.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Fairfield County Bar Foundation (Director)
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association (Member)
- Connecticut Bar Association (Member)
- Fairfield County Bar Association (Member)
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York, 1989, Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude
- Pace Law Review, Note Editor
- University of Connecticut, Master of Arts, Spanish Literature
Rate : $$$$