Marina Dalia-Hunt is an associate in Covington’s Palo Alto office and a member of the firm’s litigation practice group. Her practice focuses on insurance recovery and commercial litigation.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2017
- Boston University, B.A., 2014
Bar Admissions : California
Representative Matters :
- Representation of companies in pursuing a variety of first and third party insurance coverage claims.
- Representation of pharmaceutical client in complex multi-state litigation.
Pro Bono :
- Member of team representing criminal defendant acquitted in the first trial to proceed against the “J20” protesters.
- Drafted amicus brief challenging broad interpretation of “intentional act” requirement under California insurance law.
Rate : $$$