Marina Rabinovich counsels investors, owners, landlords, and tenants in all aspects of their real estate needs. Her pragmatic approach towards the completion of sophisticated transactions gives clients simple, yet creative, solutions to any issues that may arise. Her long-time clients know she is passionate about fighting for what is important and gets deals done.
Marina brings her no-nonsense approach to her practice. She is a strong advocate for her clients, and brings years of successful representation to each real estate deal. She uses her market knowledge to get her clients results.
- Marina represents equity investors and operating partners on purchases, sales and financings of office properties, multi-family properties, shopping centers and loan portfolios.
- She advises equity investors and operating partners in joint venture arrangements, including transactions with a “cross-promote” structure and preferred equity components.
- When Islamic financing is involved, Marina works under these guidelines toward favorable solutions for her clients.
- Marina also represents landlords and tenants in office, shopping center and retail leases, including flagship and headquarters locations.
- Marina represents borrowers in defeasance transactions and credit line arrangements secured by subscription agreements, loan portfolios and other non-real property collateral.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 1986
- Barnard College, B.A., 1982
- New York
CIVIC AND CHARITABLE MEMBERSHIPS:
- Jewish Child Care Association, Board of Trustees
Rate : $$$