Marion M. Read represents individuals and corporations in criminal investigations and internal investigations. She has also represented clients on government ethics and disclosure issues.
Before attending law school, Marion served as the Press Secretary for Representative Michael A. Arcuri (NY-24) and worked on political campaigns in New Hampshire, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
- Represents corporate client in connection with investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Represented a leading technology company in connection with a congressional inquiry regarding tax and corporate structuring issues.
- Represented a corporate client in connection with a congressional inquiry regarding implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
- Counseled ambassadors through White House vetting process.
- Georgetown University, J.D.: magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Appellate Clinic; Research Assistant at the Supreme Court Institute
- Georgetown University, B.A., 2005
- Honorable Judge Kent Jordan, US Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
Rate : $$$