Marisa Pins is an associate in the Charleston office of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP, where she focuses her practice in the area of healthcare law.
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD, cum laude (2011)
- University of Georgia, BBA, Risk Management and Insurance, magna cum laude (2007)
- South Carolina
- Experience in transactions involving hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
- Experience with various hospital and physician contracting arrangements.
- Experience counseling healthcare providers regarding federal and state fraud and abuse laws.
Previous Professional Experience:
- Associate, healthcare and life sciences division of an Atlanta law firm
- Served as a risk management analyst for a 230-bed hospital where she collected and analyzed data related to patient safety and hospital risk, prepared reports for hospital administration highlighting risk improvement areas, and educated staff regarding the hospital’s risk management policies and procedures
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Marisa N. Pins & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Health Care. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Marisa N. Pins lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Marisa N. Pins reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Marisa N. Pins lawyer profile listing.