Marissa R. Amuial focuses her practice on land use and development, representing clients in all aspects of the development approval process including zoning applications, special area plans (SAPs), historic preservation matters, code compliance and enforcement, and other administrative and quasi-judicial hearings.
Additionally, Marissa assists clients throughout South Florida in navigating public/private incentive agreements and in drafting land use development regulations.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2013, with honors, Moot Court Special Teams, Competitor and Coach
- B.A., Duke University, Political Science, 2010, magna cum laude, Pi Sigma Alpha, National Honor Society in Political Science
Bar Admissions : Florida
- Florida Bar, Environmental and Land Use Law Section
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation, Real Estate Executive Committee
- AIPAC Miami Club, Executive Board Member and Programming Chair
- Rok Family Shul – Chabad, Downtown Jewish Center, Board Member
Rate : $$$