Marissa Hana Bellow’s practice focuses on the formation and ongoing representation of private investment funds and their investment managers.
Marissa has advised clients in connection with:
- Hedge fund and private equity formation
- Complex fund and investment manager restructurings
- Negotiation of economic and governance terms among investment manager partners
- Seed capital arrangements
- Compliance matters
- Investor-side representations.
- Focuses on the formation and ongoing operations of investment advisers and private investment funds.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2005
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, magna cum laude, 2002
- New York
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Marissa Bellow & Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP can handle?
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP?
Marissa Bellow lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Marissa Bellow reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Marissa Bellow lawyer profile listing.