Marissa Hana Bellow’s practice focuses on the formation and ongoing representation of private investment funds and their investment managers.
Marissa has advised clients in connection with:
- Hedge fund and private equity formation
- Complex fund and investment manager restructurings
- Negotiation of economic and governance terms among investment manager partners
- Seed capital arrangements
- Compliance matters
- Investor-side representations.
- Focuses on the formation and ongoing operations of investment advisers and private investment funds.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2005
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, magna cum laude, 2002
- New York
Rate : $$$$