L. Marissa Grace concentrates her practice in the areas of environmental and administrative laws. Marissa regularly assists in matters involving permitting and regulatory requirements for water and wastewater, solid and hazardous waste, air emissions, and other environmental and regulatory matters.
Marissa has assisted in the preparation and presentation of appeals before a variety of administrative boards, and has experience regarding NPDES permitting and compliance matters for both municipal and industrial clients.
- Assisted in the representation of numerous industrial and municipal clients before state administrative boards
- Regularly assists in the negotiation of terms and conditions of NPDES permits with state agencies for both large industrial discharges and publicly owned wastewater treatment facilities
- Assisted in the performance of environmental due diligence for the investment in a multi-billion dollar intrastate natural gas pipeline.
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.A. West Virginia University
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- WVU College of Law Moot Court Board
- George C. Baker Moot Court Competition Winner
- Order of the Barristers
Rate : $$$